Upon booking your ticket(s) through our partner ticket agent, Ticketsellers, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You will be emailed a Booking Confirmation. This is NOT your ticket. E-tickets will be emailed in May.
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, the Organisers and Premises Licence Holder reserve the right to refuse admission or evict from site.
3. The Festival Line up is subject to change. .
4. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and venue of the festival in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (but without limitation) Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from authorised persons or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration neither we or our official ticket agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration.
5. You may be required to consent to a person search and/or a search of your vehicle and your belongings. Anybody refusing a search will not be allowed entry to the festival.
6. Amnesty bins will be located near to the site entrance, this will give attendees the opportunity to dispose of any controlled substance prior to entering any search area.
7. Other prohibited items include; unauthorised sound systems, fireworks, explosives, smoke and gas canisters, air horns, flares, weapons, laser devices, drones and UAV’s, sky lanterns, and illegal drugs and New Psychoactive Substances (legal highs)
8. No animals permitted on site (except guide dogs).
9. No glass on site.
10. The festival will operate a “Challenge 25” system on the ticket gate and at bars to prevent underage drinking, please make sure you bring your I.D.
11. Campsite opens at 2pm on Thursday the 9th of June for standard weekend ticket holders.
12. Saturday/Sunday and Sunday only tickets will be available on the gate, but are subject to availability. Day ticket buyers can enter the site at 9am on the day of there ticket and can stay overnight until 12midday the following day.
13. Gates shut strictly for entry and re-entry at 11pm on Thursday 9th, 11pm on Friday 10th, 9pm on Saturday 11th and 6pm on Sunday 12th.
14. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotions of the Festival.
15. No open fires are allowed at the Eden Festival. You may cook in the campsite using camping gas stove or BBQ’s.
16. No private generators are permitted.
17. All child ticket holders (12 and under) must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian who is over 21 years old.
18. Parking will be an additional charge of £15 per vehicle.
19. All teen ticket holders (13 – 17) must be accompanied by a ticket holding guardian who is over 21 years old.
20. ID’s will be checked on the gates and anyone under the age of 18 in possession of an adult ticket runs the risk of not being allowed access to the site.
21. Cars are not permitted in the Live in Vehicle field at the festival unless they are towing a caravan.
22. The Live in Vehicle field is only available to standard campervans, caravans and converted vans only.
23. Live in Vehicles will be charged at the following rates; £35 for campervans/caravans under 6m, £45 for campervans/caravans over 6m. There will be an additional £10 surcharge on tickets purchased from the box office at the gate.
24. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
25. Eden Festival is a music and arts festival; even though there is lots of great music it is less than ⅓ of what we produce for you. All tickets (except Music Only tickets) are 2 separate tickets in a single convenient purchase. Each purchase is buying one ticket for the music elements of the festival plus another ticket for the non-music elements of the festival. To be clear, by making this single purchase you are buying 2 separate tickets which give you complete access to all elements of the festival. You are paying £30 for the music elements of the event which require a PRS licence and the remaining balance of your payment is for the non-music elements of the festival, which do not require a PRS licence. Any Tier discount is applied only to non-musical elements. If you really want to buy a Music Only Ticket, see the Terms and Conditions here for Music Only Ticket Holders.